Monday, January 19, 2009

Pet Peeves....

Now, while I constantly keep saying that this blog is just another way to talk to myself, I do have hopes that maybe someday, some person other than myself will read this. Not for the attention, mind you, but for the simple fact that if people were more aware of what was so annoying about them, the world may be a better place.

Maybe.

Anyway, I hate...

1) When people have greasy hair and oily skin. Or when they have a bunch of gross acne. No, it is not something you can't help you unhygienic idiot, all it takes is washing your face every night and morning and perhaps taking a shower every now and then. And please... please put on some deodorant.

2) When people try to tell you what you should have done in a situation, or how stupid you were by making a certain decision. Hello, I KNOW I screwed up. I don't need you telling me that again. Also, there is a big difference between mentioning ways I could avoid unpleasant situations again and telling me that I SHOULD have taken a right instead of a left.

3) People that end an argument by saying they agree with you, but implying they think you're the biggest freaking idiot on the planet

4) Angry and demanding costumers that treat employees like shit because their fucking McDonald's Happy Meal came with honey mustard instead of barbecue sauce. Those people deserve to have the stuffing beaten out of them. You are not the most important person in the world, and your need to have barbecue sauce so you can stuff your fat face with greasy food is not more important than exhibiting some manners or being considerate of other people.

5) People who don't have manners. Oh my god is it SO HARD to say "please" and "thank you"? Or, you know, not chew with your mouth open when you're talking to me? Hold the door open for the people behind you for a change, and LEARN to at least say excuse me whenever you have to pass a person (in close proximity)/invade their personal space to reach for something/accidentally bump into them.

6) When people ask for a favor and then get angry at you if you don't do it "right" (translation: the way they want it done). Fucking do it yourself then, you ungrateful bitch.

7) Those who don't know the difference between "they're" "their" and "there" or "you're" "your" or "effect" and "affect" or "where" "were" and "we're" or "here" and "hear". Oh. My. God. Go read a fucking book and STOP watching Flavor of Love reruns. Or at least learn to write a freakin sentence.

8) When I am obviously having trouble with something, and people suggest the most obvious fucking answer. "This document isn't printing!" "Did you go to file then print?" OF COURSE I DID YOU MORON. This is even worse when, should I choose to grace them with an answer, they come back with a "Are you sure?" I will punch you in the face.

9) People who don't get sarcasm.

10) While on that note, people who don't have even the slightest sense of humor. No, I do not care if you are naturally serious. At least take a joke with a smile and don't fucking ruin everyone else's day by flipping out. I understand the people who get angry when someone plays a particularly nasty practical joke on them, but if you get mad because I made fun of the fact you just put your sweater on inside out, you have issues.

11) People that tell you you are being ridiculous for wanting something, or that a dream of goal of yours is unachievable. "It's going to take a lot of hard work to get into Harvard" is acceptable, "You'll never get in, it's IMPOSSIBLE!" is not. Fuck you.

12) Fat people who complain about being overweight and/or make up excuses as to why they are fat. "I don't have enough time to exercise" or "It's a disease"... give me a freakin' break. You know damn well you spend your afternoons stuffing your face with Doritos watching Wheel of Fortune and the Real World. Be fat for all I care, but don't try to fish a compliment out of me or expect me to feel sorry for you. I don't you lazy bastard

13) Those who ride your ass when you're going the speed limit. God forbid I slow down in a curvy and bumpy road because I don't want to risk my life! On that note, I hate impatient drivers in general. If you are in a rush, it's your fucking fault for leaving late in the first place. And if you are naturally that impatient and just can't STAND the thought of fully stopping at a Stop sign, then get off the fucking road and stop forcing the rest of us to pay higher taxes when you finally get into an accident. As much as I hate the DMV, they let people get off wayyy too easily. It's one thing to put your life in danger by driving like a maniac, but other people are at risk as well. Think of your family, at the very least.

14) When ignorant people try to give their opinion on a subject they know nothing about. I lose all respect for you if you say "Politics are stupid" and when asked why, you answer with a "I don't know, I just don't like them". It amazes me how such dumb fucks are allowed to plague the world. I may hate you for insulting the Yankees, but if you are able to present an argument, then I will respect you for it. "Yankees suck"just makes you sound like every other Beantown drunk moron. (I do actually like Boston though)

15) People (especially older women) who get scandalized easily. OH MY GOD SHE SAID SHUT UP!! Give me a fucking break. The world is a corrupt place. If you get offended by the word "fuck", then do society a favor and don't come out of your home. It's excusable to deem certain words/phrases/behavior in professional settings or, say, an elementary school building. But if you go to a sports game and cause a scene because the guy next to you let out a string of profanities.... you deserve to get your ass kicked.

16) Lastly, I hate whiny people who complain every two seconds. If you don't like how long this line is, either suck it up or come back some other time. Don't loudly exclaim how this is taking such a long time and cause a scene. I may be a bit of a coward, but I WILL pay a $100 if I see a person punch one of these whiny bastards.


I'll probably think of more later, but that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment